Tuesday, February 24, 2009

All "Right"

Which of the following situation do you think is the worst to be in?

1. 在对的时间遇到对的人 Meet the right person at the right time
2. 在对的时间遇到错的人Meet the wrong person at the right time
3. 在错的时间遇到对的人Meet the right person at the wrong time
4. 在错的时间遇到错的人Meet the wrong person at the wrong time

My answer: Case 3 is the worst. I think it's the saddest case, because the right person may leave by the time it's the right time.

My next best answer: Case 2. Because you can still choose to reject the person. It's not as bad as Case 3.

These were part of a discussion I had with a friend @ Tanjong Rhu. A deep understanding of love from the friend who made nice Latte with Baileys and Whiskey for me at his place.

P.S. I hope this is not a divulgence of any secret of my friend.

No comments: